The Innate Killer Summit is the leading, dedicated end-to-end meeting serving as the catalyst to ensure successful clinical and commercial translation of NK cell immunotherapies.
As the cell immunotherapy field continues to explode beyond the well-hyped CAR-Ts, the Innate Killer Summit 2018 gathers the leading scientific and business experts from all the key stakeholders to identify future approaches to deliver commercially viable off-the-shelf therapies.
By harnessing the unique power of the innate immune system, seize the enhanced drug development opportunity of NK cell immunotherapies. Capitalize on a more robust allogeneic development approach that overcomes common safety concerns experienced by other cell therapies.
The 3rd Innate Killer Summit offers the platform for experts and leaders in the Innate Killer Community to come together, network and create collaborative partnerships.
Learn from case studies on:
- Increasing Persistency and Specificity with CAR-NK – novel clinical data outlining methods to redirect NK cell specificity and in vivo persistence
- Combination Therapies to Support and Enhance Immunotherapeutic Response – explore the use of targeted antibodies and cytokines to work alongside NK cells to improve their role in persistence and anti-tumor effects
- Off-the-Shelf Allogeneic Therapies to Improve Accessibility of Treatment – utilize the capability of administering NK therapies as an “Off-the-Shelf” living drug
- Manufacturing Considerations to Improve Proliferation in NK Clinical Trials – create solutions to manufacturing hurdles specifically in regards to scaling up, expansion and increasing NK proliferative capabilities
- Regulatory Outline to Ensure Safety and Efficacy in NK Clinical Trials – identify the regulatory framework and procedures that surround NK research area
To be part of this special Innate Killer Community, register here.
Hear What Past Attendees Have To Say:
“The meeting was excellent. Fantastic presentations on the basic science as well as clinical experience.”
“Intimate setting where scientists and clinicians can have focused discussions around NK cell biology and clinical translation.”
– Fate Therapeutics