The only end to end meeting dedicated to ensuring the successful clinical translation and commercialization of natural killer, NKT & γδ T cell immunotherapies
The second half of 2016 hailed a tumultuous year for CAR-T therapies. But 2017 is set to be the year for Innate Killer cells to step out of the shadows and really gain momentum as the next generation of cell therapies.
The Innate Killer Summit highlights the enhanced safety profiles and increasingly commercially viable options of off-the-shelf therapies that innate killer cells boast.
This Summit brings you case studies on the most recent clinical trials, exploring further the pharmacological modulation of cells and divulges the latest innovations in genetic engineering to boost potency of cell therapies.
Learn from case studies on:
- Increasing Toxicity – using genetic engineering and pharmacological modulation
- Improving Cell Supply – overcome cell persistence and expansion challenges
- Understanding Innate and Adaptive Interplay – various mechanisms for enhanced anti-tumor activity
- Successful Clinical Translation – successful translation of early preclinical work into the clinic
- Effective Scale Up Strategies – bring down the cost of goods to create commercially viable cell therapies
Hear What Past Attendees Have To Say:
“The meeting was excellent. Fantastic presentations on the basic science as well as clinical experience.”
“Intimate setting where scientists and clinicians can have focused discussions around NK cell biology and clinical translation.”
– Fate Therapeutics