Actively looking to connect with pharma and biotech companies developing off-the-shelf cell therapies?
The Innate Killer Summit is the only dedicated meeting bringing together world leading pharma and biotech looking to advance the development of safe, effective and commercially viable innate cell therapies to market. Because of the potential for a truly off-the-shelf approach, drug developers recognize the huge opportunity in this space. However, there are still many challenges to overcome including:
- Assay development to effectively understand the persistence and potency of NK cell therapies
- Imaging capabilities to track and trace innate cells in vivo
- Donor cell banking and optimal cryopreservation solutions
- Large scale expansion whilst maintaining potency
- Clinical trial logistical support and trial management
Partnering with the Innate Killer Summit will establish you as a go-to partner in this industry by ensuring you capitalize on the market share early, cement your position as an industry leader and support the growth in next-generation immunotherapies.
- Showcase your expertise– educate the industry on how and why your product/services are paramount to their work
- Build new relationships with senior decision makers– Network with C-Level attendees, VP’s, Directors and Group Leads to understand their challenges and needs
- Drive your brand and cement your reputation– maximize your exposure and differentiate yourself from your competitors
Tailored Opportunities Include:
- Roundtable Leader – interact intimately with your market audience to understand their needs
- Exhibiting – have your flag in the ground and showcase your technology to the online community of senior decision makers
- Plenary Speaking Opportunities – position yourself as the thought leader in your space and educate your market
- Panel Moderator – curate and drive the conversation alongside leaders of the field
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.