Are you actively looking to work with pharma and biotech companies developing off-the-shelf cell therapies?
The Innate Killer Summit is the only dedicated meeting bringing together leading pharma and biotech looking to advance the development of safe, effective and commercially viable NK cell therapies to market. With the potential for a truly off-the-shelf approach, drug developers recognize the huge opportunity in this space, however, there are various challenges that they do not have the knowledge or time to overcome, and are actively seeking the support of external providers.
Partnering with the Innate Killer Summit will ensure you capitalize on the market share early, cement your position as an industry leader and support the growth in next-generation immunotherapies.
- Showcase your expertise– educate the industry on how and why your product/services are paramount to their work
- Build new relationships with senior decision makers– Network with C-Level attendees, VP’s, Directors and Group Leads to understand their challenges and needs
- Drive your brand and cement your reputation– maximize your exposure and differentiate yourself from your competitors
Tailored Opportunities Include:
- Plenary Speaking Opportunities – position yourself as the thought leader in your space and educate your market
- Panel Moderator – curate and drive the conversation alongside leaders of the field
- Roundtable Leader – interact intimately with your market audience to understand their needs
- Workshop Leader – lead a focused and in-depth discussion with a targeted audience
- Exclusive VIP Hosting – build or cement relationships through informal channels
- Exhibiting – have your flag in the ground and let the onsite community know where you are
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.