Actively looking to connect with pharma and biotech companies driving the next wave of innate cell therapies?
As NK cells take to the global clinical stage as the ‘future of off-the-shelf solid tumor treatment’, the 8th Innate Killer Summit is your ultimate platform to network and connect with the leaders in the exploding innate therapy world. We’ll work with you to build a bespoke partnership package focused on making valuable connections, cementing your role as the industry partner of choice, and generating actionable leads to ensure you meet your 2023 commercial objectives.
Chasing the potential for a truly off-the-shelf approach to solid tumor therapy, drug developers recognize the huge opportunity in this space. However, there are still many challenges to overcome including:
- Assay development to effectively understand the persistence and potency of NK cell therapies
- Gene engineering technologies from LNP vectors to electroporation platforms to drive highly potent cell therapies with optimal phenotypes
- Imaging capabilities to track and trace innate cells in vivo
- Donor cell banking and optimal cryopreservation solutions
- Large scale expansion whilst maintaining potency
- Clinical trial logistical support and trial management
...And much more! If you have end-to-end solutions for the Innate immune expert, please reach out so we can discuss how to drive your brand at the definitive meeting for this community.
Partnering with the 8th Innate Killer Summit will establish you as a go-to partner in this industry by ensuring you capitalize on the market share early, cement your position as an industry leader, and support the growth in next-generation immunotherapies.