The Innate Killer Summit is the leading, dedicated end-to-end meeting accelerating genetically engineered, off-the-shelf and cost-effective innate cell immunotherapies for solid tumor indications to market.
After the CAR-T revolution, investment into other cell types such as NK, gdT and NKT cells has exploded. The Innate Killer Summit 2020 discusses safer, more cost-effective and potentially more efficacious innate cell immunotherapy as the next generation of front line cancer therapy.
The Innate Killer Summit will help you optimize your manufacturing and process development strategies to further reduce the cost of off-the-shelf NK cell therapies. Discuss the most up to date clinical data on genetically engineered NK cells, gdT, NKT and bispecific engagers to ensure persistence and durability.
Bringing together over 200 of the field’s leading minds, this meeting allows the community to share experience and knowledge on the optimal NK cell source to further improve the efficacy of NK cell therapies through enhanced targeting methods? Join us at the 5th Annual Innate Killer Summit to bring the next generation of safer and cheaper cell immunotherapies to patients.
Learn from case studies on:
- Increasing Persistency and Specificity with CAR-NKs– novel clinical data outlining methods to redirect NK cell specificity and in vivo persistence
- Combination Therapies to Support and Enhance Immunotherapeutic Response – explore the use of targeted antibodies and cytokines to work alongside NK cells to improve their role in persistence and anti-tumor effects
- Off-the-Shelf Allogeneic Therapies to Improve Accessibility of Treatment– utilize the capability of administering NK therapies as an “Off-the-Shelf” living drug
- Identifying Strategies to Improve Efficacy in Solid Tumor Trials – examine the strategies allowing NK cells to cross barriers into solid tumors and overcome strong immunosuppressive environments
- Regulatory Outline to Ensure Safety and Efficacy in NK Clinical Trials– identify the regulatory framework and procedures that surround NK research areas to ensure smooth navigation of the regulatory pathway