View the Latest Content of the Innate Killer Summit
Innate Killer Magazine 2021
Discover exclusive insight provided by Beacon Targeted Therapies & 4 insightful interviews with:
- Wei Li, CSO, Cytovia Therapeutics
- Hans-Gustaf Ljunggren, Professor, Group Leader, Karolinska Institute
- Kurt Gunter, CMO, Kuur Therapeutics
- Silke Paust, Associate Professor, The Scripps Research Institute
Innate Killer Magazine 2020
Discover exclusive insight provided by Beacon Targeted Therapies & 5 insightful interviews with:
- Jeffrey Miller, Professor, University of Minnesota
- Emily Mace, Assistant Professor, Columbia University in the City of New York
- Nick Huntington, CSO, oNKo-Innate Pty Ltd
- Allen Feng, CSO, HebeCell Corp.
- Yu-Kyeong Hwang, SVP & Head of Research & Development, Green Cross LabCell
Exclusive Speaker Interview: Nick Huntington
Nick Huntington, CSO
oNKo-Innate Pty Ltd
What do you feel is the biggest challenge with the development of cell therapies?
The complexity of dealing with a unique living product each time creates several logistical challenges, especially in the setting of autologous cell therapies. Thus, the challenge lies in standardizing and streamlining a cell therapy approach without compromising the efficacy.