Advance Gene Engineering, Persistence, and Scalable Expansion of NK,
Gamma-Delta T, and NKT Cell Therapies to Develop Cost-Effective Allogeneic Treatments for Liquid and Solid Tumors
2020 has been a game-changing year for the NK cell community. Positive clinical results have forced the field to wake up to the potential of these pioneering approaches. However, this increased clinical understanding highlights the challenges in producing long-lasting, scalable products.
Supporting the field since its’ infancy, the Innate Killer Summit is returning for the 6th year as the leading, industry-defining forum dedicated to advancing the field to achieve clinical success.
Spanning the current drug development landscape, from improving CAR transduction in discovery through to cryopreservation in clinical manufacture, join the first and only comprehensive meeting to exclusively focus on the clinical and commercial development of innate cell therapies.
Join over 200 experts from Nkarta Therapeutics, Kiadis Pharma, the FDA, Celularity, Century Therapeutics and more, to comprehensively analyze cell sources, combination approaches, regulatory processes, as well as the evolving understanding of NK therapies for viral infection including COVID-19.
Promising novel unpublished data, interactive discussion, and engaging networking opportunities leave the Innate Killer Summit equipped with new collaborations and lessons learned to capitalize on the easier applicability, regulatory and compliance of innate therapies compared to T cell approaches.
2021 Speakers Include
Topics You Can't Afford to Miss
- Combination Approaches to Support NK Efficacy – review different combinatory approaches that could synergize with NK cell therapies to trigger stronger anti-tumor immune responses with Indapta Therapeutics & Kiadis Pharma
- The Role of NK in Viral Infection – explore preclinical and clinical development of NK cell immunotherapy for the treatment of COVID-19 and HIV with Celularity & The Scripps Research Institute
- Gene Engineering to Develop More Resilient & Targeted NK Cells – assess the development of CAR-NKs boasting improved targeting and persistence with Dana Farber Cancer Institute & Fate Therapeutics
- Driving Allogeneic Translation for Safer, Affordable Cell Therapies – characterize the persistence and tracking of innate therapies in vivo with methods to mitigate rejection with Agenus
- Innovative Process Development to Ensure Scalable Manufacture for Clinical Trials – analyze the development of simple, scalable, reproducible and reliable processes for effective manufacture with Acepodia
- Cryopreservation Standards to Achieve Long Lasting Quality and Potency – review optimal culture conditions through the evaluation of recovery yields and potency assessment of cryopreserved NK products with University of Wisconsin & Purdue University